This Policy was last amended on 3/14/22. We may update this Policy from time to time, so we invite you to review this page periodically. When we make changes, we may send an e-mail to you or notify you the next time you log-in, and we will post the updated Policy on this web page. All changes will go into effect on the date that is listed in our Policy. The new Policy will apply to all past and current users of Harborsweets.com and will replace any prior Policies. By using this website, you consent to the terms of this Policy.
Note: You must be 18 years or older to register as a Member or use Harborsweets.com.
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following information about you in various ways, including when you register an account, make purchases, and when you visit our website or social media sites:
- If you choose to become a Member, we collect your name, address, phone number, email address, username, password, and birth date. We also collect the names, addresses, and phone numbers of those persons whom you add to your personal address book as a Member.
- If you shop with us via Harborsweets.com, we collect the following information about you: name, address, phone number, email address, billing information including credit card number and expiration date as well as the names, addresses and phone numbers of gift recipients (if any). We use your name, address, phone number, billing information/credit card information to process your order or as otherwise described in this Policy.
- If you visit our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other social media pages, we may collect information you submit.
- We also collect any information you submit to us when you participate in our promotions.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information you supply for the purpose of providing the services you have requested and as described in this Policy. The email address you provide is used for internal purposes, such as confirming and tracking your order. In addition, once you request to be added to Harbor Sweets email, SMS or catalog updates, Harbor Sweets may contact you via email, SMS messaging or regular mail to keep you up-to-date on the latest Harborsweets.com news or to send you our latest catalog based on your approved communications. Your information will not be shared with any outside parties, and will only be used to communicate with you via the channels you opt into. We will keep your personal data until you opt-out of communications with us. You can opt-out of communications any time by emailing customer service at Customerservice@Harborsweets.com or calling us at (800) 234-4860 Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm EST.
4. ACCESS TO & CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You may choose to: (1) stop receiving promotional materials by mail, phone, or email; (2) update or correct your personal information; or (3) disable your account. To carry out any of these choices:
- A Member can access, review and/or correct all of their personally identifiable information that was provided to us online by logging into their Account and accessing the My Account section.
- If a Member wishes to have their account disabled, the Member can send an email with this request to customerservice@Harborsweets.com. Please include your name, the email address associated with the account and the following message: "I would like to disable my Harborsweets.com website account."
- You may unsubscribe from marketing emails, mail order catalog and/or SMS messaging by contacting customer service at Customerservice@Harborsweets.com or call us at (800) 234-4860 Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm EST. Please note that removal from our postal lists may take up to 6 to 8 weeks to be effective. For email and SMS messaging, you can also click unsubscribe on these communications at any time to be removed from our lists.
- You may send us an email at Customerservice@Harborsweets.com or write to us at Customer Service, Harbor Sweets, 85 Leavitt Street, Salem, MA 01970. Please include your current contact information, the information you are interested in accessing, and your requested changes. We will make the changes you request or provide an explanation of what actions we will be able to make in response to your request.
- For SMS Messaging: By submitting your phone number, you consent to receive marketing text messages (such as promotion codes and cart reminders) from Harbor Sweets at the number provided, including messages sent by autodialer. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. You can unsubscribe at any time by replying STOP or clicking the unsubscribe link (where available) in one of our messages.
5. LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANCE
Harbor Sweets offers Users live customer service assistance. Information you provide during a call may be used to assist with your inquiry, as well as for any purpose permitted under the Policy. Calls may be recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.
6. THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
Harbor Sweets sometimes employs other companies and individuals to perform services for us. For example, we hire agencies to deliver orders you place, and to provide customer service. We may share your personally identifiable information with these parties, who have agreed to hold this information in confidence, not use it for any purpose except to carry out the requested service, and honor Harbor Sweets' privacy and security policies in the way this information is handled.
Harbor Sweets takes your privacy and security seriously. For this reason we work to establish technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access or use of personal information. We cannot, however, guarantee the security of any information you send to us and you do so at your own risk.
Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account. Members are responsible for activities that occur under their account and should immediately notify Harbor Sweets of any unauthorized use of their account.
8. OTHER SITES
This website may contain links to websites operated by other companies. Harbor Sweets is not responsible for the policies and practices of those third party sites. You should check the applicable privacy policies of the other sites you visit.
9. CONTACTING HARBOR SWEETS
If you have any questions about our Policy, you can e-mail us at Customerservice@Harborsweets.com or write to us at Customer Service, Harbor Sweets, 85 Leavitt Street, Salem, MA 01970.We'll be happy to answer your questions or hear your concerns.
Harbor Sweets Terms and Conditions ("Agreement")
This Agreement was last modified on March 04, 2014.
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Agreement", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using https://www.harborsweets.com ("the Site") operated by Harbor Sweets, Inc. ("us", "we", or "our"). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://www.harborsweets.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Harbor Sweets, Inc. and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Harbor Sweets, Inc..
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Massachusetts, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.